Empowered Women - I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship - Louisa May Alcott Quote
Louisa May Alcott quote - I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.
Part of the female empowerment series, quotes by women who were ahead of their time, have a message, speak their mind, and lift other women through their words.
- Professionally printed on a salvaged dictionary page
- Size is approximately 8.25 inches by 10.75 inches
- this is a print, not an original painting
- Page will be formatted same as shown but the dictionary page will be randomly selected page. Age coloration of page will vary.
- Packaged in protective sleeve and shipped in a rigid envelope marked do not bend
- Frames and matting are not included
- print only, other items shown on page are for visual only
- fun art